Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baptism

OK so I know I'm a little late at getting this done and really there's no good excuse because this doesn't take that much of my time.  I guess I've just been lazy.  :)   On August 7th we had Jaxon baptised at St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church.  He did a fantastic job during the church service and when it was time for the baptism, let's just say he paid attention to every word the pastor said.  You will see in the pictures that he is a very good listener and he knows when someone is talking to/about him.  I hope the good listening continues when he gets older.  Something tells me he probably won't. 

Jaxon gazing at Pastor Fenton as he speaks

Jaxon being introduced to the congregation

Jaxon and his Sponsors
Uncle Blake and Aunt Sarah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment