Saturday, October 22, 2011

Homecoming Parade

This Friday was homecoming for the Brenham Cubs.  So as you can imagine, there were lots of homecoming activities during the week including the homecoming parade.  This was Jaxon's first of many homecoming parades to attend.  We picked up daddy from the field house and headed downtown to get our spot.  After dropping daddy off at the football float we met up with Kelci, LeAnn and Vicki in front of the courthouse.  It was right at Jaxon's dinner time so he was in the best of moods at first.  Once he had his cup and his nice relaxing seat with a good view, he was ready to go.  Here are a few pictures of Jaxon at the parade.  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the actual floats at the parade because my camera is too slow so all of the ones I did take were blurry.  Many that means I need a new camera! ; )


"Why are you doing this to me?"


Kicked back

No comments:

Post a Comment