Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm BACK!!

Ok it has been FOREVER since I have posted!  Things have been very busy around here and a few weeks ago when I went to update the website wasn't working right.  From here on out I have told myself I am going to be better about posting, even if it is just a short post about the days activities or Jaxon's newest accomplishments!


 2 weeks old

 April 1, 2011

 Sleeping with Daddy

 My first Easter


 May 1, 2011

 On the way home after our 1st round of shots

 Bath Time

 June 1, 2011


Jaxon's latest accomplishments include sitting up with a little help from mommy, daddy or the bumbo; smiling, talking, and an occasional giggle.  He is also learning he can grab and hold on to things.  Jaxon is also rolling over from his tummy to his back and is very close to rolling over from his back to his tummy.  He is growing and changing so fast.  I can't wait to see what new thing he will do next. 

Blessings to all,



No comments:

Post a Comment