Saturday, March 19, 2011

JAXON REED MOUSER

OK, I know it has been WAY too long since I have posted any blogs but things have been a little busy around here.  On March 1, 2011 we welcomed our sweet precious little Jaxon into the world.  I went in at 5:30 that morning to be induced and he arrived at 6:02p.m. that evening.  He weighed 7lbs 10oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. 


 Proud Daddy!!

 Two excited grandmas

 Sweet little boy


Labor went pretty smoothly.  I did end up having to have a second epidural because the 1st catheter came out and I was feeling ALL my contractions.  After the second one I was good!!  Whoever discovered the epidural is my hero!  It is a wonderful drug. We came home late Thursday afternoon and he did wonderfully in the car.  He slept the entire way home!  He cried just a little bit when we first put him in the car seat but once we started moving he was very content.
Loaded up ready to go home
(Yes his face is red because he was not too sure about the car seat)

We are so excited to have him home with us and we could not imagine out lives without him.  He is such a precious miracle and blessing from God!!




No comments:

Post a Comment